SSC Recruitment 2016 – Junior Engineer Examination
Breaking news for people having engineering diploma and searching online for central government job. Government of India officially notified about JE examination program for the year 2016 – 2017. Government has given permission to start examination process to Staff Selection Commission. According to SSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notification mega recruitment examination project launched online for people having Diploma / Degree in relevant discipline. Use online system available at www.ssc.nic.in website to participate online for JE examination. The SSC online registration process for engineering examination will active from 1st October 2016 and after 28 days on 28th
October 2016 extend to 03-November-2016 due to payment gateway and application gateway server down on some dates so SSC issued extention notice for JE 2016 Examination. No new application will consider after due date. Authority also announced examination date for Junior Engineer so get ready to attend exam from 3rd December 2016 to 5th December 2016.
SSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Total Number of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination 2016
Posting: All India (Various Government Departments)
Name of Departments:
- JE (Civil) (Central Water Commission)
- JE (Mechanical) (Central Water Commission)
- JE (Civil) (Central Public Works Department)
- JE (Electrical) (Central Public Works Department)
- JE (Civil) (Department of Post)
- JE(Civil) (Military Engineer Services)
- JE (Electrical and Mechanical) (MES)
- JE (Quantity Surveying and Contract) (MES)
- JE (Civil) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
- JE (Mechanical/ Electrical) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
- JE (Civil) (Central Water Power Research Station)
- JE (Electrical) (Central Water Power Research Station)
- JE (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Mechanical) (Dte. of Quality Assurance (Naval))
- JE (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Electrical) (Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval))
Official Webpage: www.ssc.nic.in
Educational Qualification: Aspirant wishing to working in above department need to apply for SSC Recruitment 2016 but before this fulfills academic norms. Minimum Diploma / Degree in respective discipline / branch completed from recognized university / institute.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 1st August 2016
- Upper age limit: years for Post 1 to 4, 27 for 5 to 8 and 30 for remaining posts.
- Relaxation: Upper age +5 years for SC/ST, +3 years for OBC-NCL and Ex-servicemen
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission has developed online system to take online application. To avoid any bandwith problem many servers will use by authority to take SSC JE online application form. Read following registration tips to apply online successfully:
Part I Registration Process
- First keep ready your engineering degree , diploma and other necessary documents
- First open browser and access www.ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in
- Now search for “JE Exam” notification
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- Register with website and fill Jr. Engineer online form
- Upload documents as per instructions
- Submit Form
Part II Registration Process
- Now deposit fee online or offline
- Login again and update fee information
- Submit form and take printout
Fee Charges: General and OBC candidate need to pay Rs. 100/- fee cum examination charges online or through SBI challan format which will generate by ssc.nic.in website after completing registration part I. SC/ST/EXS are exempted from fee charges.
Selection Process: Authority will issue SSC JE Admit Card 2016 to conduct examination on 3rd, 4th and 5th December 2016.
SSC Recruitment Notification 2016
- Opening Date of SSC JE Online Gateway for Registration: 1st October 2016
- Closing date of PART I: 28th October 2016 extended upto 3rd November 2016
- Closing Date of PART II: 31st October 2016
- Written Test: 3rd December 2016 to 5th December 2016
SSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 web page updated with Junior Engineer examination information. Register with our website (govtjobform) to all Staff Selection Commission notification and employment news information direct into your email inbox.