- MTS Admit Card – Exam 16, 30 April and 7-May-2017
- 8300 Multi Tasking Staff Govt Jobs for 10th Pass – Deadline 03-February-2017
- 5134 CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination – Deadlines 25-November-2016
- Junior Engineer Examination – Deadline 03-November-2016
SSC Recruitment 2017 – MTS (10th/Matric Pass) Examination
Excellent news for people completed 10th and looking job in government sector. Today Staff Selection Commission updated official recruitment portal i.e. www.ssc.nic.in with new vacancy. According to notification total 8300 jobs approved by government for Multi Tasking Staff. Aspirants looking central government job after matriculation should focus on this advertisement. Apply online at SSC website from 31st December 2016 to
30th January 2017 date is extended and now new date to complete registration process in 3rd February-2017
Total Number of Vacancies: Not mentioned (many thousands)
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff
Total Number of Vacancies: 8300
Exam Name: MTS Exam 2017
Region Wise Vacancy Details
- Central Region (CR): 325
- Eastern Region (CR): 634
- Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR): 666
- Northern Region (NR): 3186
- North Eastern Region (NER): 226
- North Western Region (NWR): 534
- Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR): 536
- Southern Region (SR): 705
- Western Region (WR): 1488
Posting: All India
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who are interested in SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 should have Matriculation / 10th pass certificate.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit for MTS is 18 years and maximum 25 years. Date to calculate minimum and maximum age limit is 1st August 2017.
Fee charges: pay following non refundable fee charges if applicable.
- Women & Reserved category: No fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Selection Process: Authority will issue SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2017 to conduct written test (Paper 1 & Parer 2) which will be followed by interview.
How to Submit Online Application
- First you need to use computer and internet with good speed
- Now reach to the www.ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in website
- Search for respective MTS notification
- Click on MTS online apply link
- Fill online form and submit within deadline
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 31st December 2016
- Closing Date:
30th January 2017date is extended upto 3rd February-2017
- Paper 1 Exam Dates: 16-April-2017, 30-April-2017, 07-May-2017
- Paper 2 Exam: 17-December-2017
SSC Recruitment 2017 – CHSL (10+2) Examination
Today we have excellent news for 10+2 (higher secondary examination) passed candidates. Staff Selection Commission has notified about mega recruitment drive for 12th passed unemployed candidates of India. Total 5134 (five thousand one hundred thirty four) vacancies approved by SSC out of which 3281 (three thousand two hundred eighty one) jobs open for PA/SA, 1321 (one thousand three hundred twenty one) for LDC, 506 (five hundred six) for DEO and 26 (twenty six) for Court Clerk. Advertisement and online registration form available at www.ssc.nic.in website so use this to register online from 8th October 2016 to
7th November 2016 authority has decided to issue extension notice for CHSL 2016 Examination. Now the last date is 25th November 2016.
Important Information about Last Date Extend
Good news for aspirants who miss the last date. There are many unavoidable reasons so Staff Selection Commission has decided to extend date of application registration. Now the registration gateway will remain open till 25th November 2016. Only online forms will consider by SSC recruitment authority. It is recommend to pay fee charges online mode because it is difficult to pay offline through bank due to Rs. 500 / Rs. 1000/- ban by Government of India.
Upcoming Jobs: According to official communication with recruitment agency we get information that government has given permission to issue notification for CHSL 10+2 examination for the year. The official notification alongwith online form will available soon from 8th October 2016.
Updates: Finally authority updated SSC website www.ssc.nic.in with latest job information. According to this total 5134 vacancies approved for following important position.
SSC Vacancy 2016 Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 5134
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: 3281
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1321
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 506
- Court Clerk: 1900
Posting: All India
Official Web Portal (Webpage): www.ssc.nic.in
Educational Qualification: Lakhs of aspirants ready to participate in SSC Recruitment 2016 so before submit application must ensure 10+2 (HSC) qualification issued by state or central school education board.
Age Limit: Date for calculating minimum and maximum age limit is 1st January 2017
Minimum age condition: 18 years (for all category candidates)
- Maximum age limit: 27 years for general, 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ST.
Fee Charges: SSC officers set fee charges of Rs. 100/- (rupee one hundred only) only for Unreserved and OBC. Other category candidates are exempted fee. Pay through online mode or SBI cash challan form.
Selection Process: Staff Selection Commission will issue admit card / hall ticket to conduct written examination and skill test. After the written examination aspirants will want to know answer key and results, authority decided to release result at www.ssc.nic.in website alongwith answer key. Candidates who successfully cleared the exam will invite for document verification and after all joining letter will issue to candidate. So best of luck for upcoming examination.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2016
- First keep ready Higher Secondary passed documents and other necessary details which required while submission of application form
- Open internet explorer and fill authorized portal www.ssc.nic.in
- Now search for “CHSL 10+2 Advertisement”
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- You will redirect to registration form
- Now register with this portal online
- Login with user ID and password
- Submit and take printout
- Opening Date of Online Gateway at www.ssc.nic.in for Registration: 8th October 2016 (Saturday)
- Closing Date of Online Gateway: 7th November 2016 (Monday) extend upto 25th November 2016
- Date of Computer Based Test (Tier-I): 7th Jan 2017 & 5th Feb 2017
- Date of Tier II (Written Test): 9th April 2017
SSC Advertisement PDF Format
SSC Recruitment – Junior Engineer Examination
Breaking news for people having engineering diploma and searching online for central government job. Government of India officially notified about JE examination program for the year 2016 – 2017. Government has given permission to start examination process to Staff Selection Commission. According to SSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notification mega recruitment examination project launched online for people having Diploma / Degree in relevant discipline. Use online system available at www.ssc.nic.in website to participate online for JE examination. The SSC online registration process for engineering examination will active from 1st October 2016 and after 28 days on 28th
October 2016 extend to 03-November-2016 due to payment gateway and application gateway server down on some dates so SSC issued extention notice for JE 2016 Examination. No new application will consider after due date. Authority also announced examination date for Junior Engineer so get ready to attend exam from 3rd December 2016 to 5th December 2016.
SSC Recruitment Details
Total Number of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination 2016
Posting: All India (Various Government Departments)
Name of Departments:
- JE (Civil) (Central Water Commission)
- JE (Mechanical) (Central Water Commission)
- JE (Civil) (Central Public Works Department)
- JE (Electrical) (Central Public Works Department)
- JE (Civil) (Department of Post)
- JE(Civil) (Military Engineer Services)
- JE (Electrical and Mechanical) (MES)
- JE (Quantity Surveying and Contract) (MES)
- JE (Civil) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
- JE (Mechanical/ Electrical) Farrakka Barrage (Project)
- JE (Civil) (Central Water Power Research Station)
- JE (Electrical) (Central Water Power Research Station)
- JE (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Mechanical) (Dte. of Quality Assurance (Naval))
- JE (Naval Quantity Assurance) (Electrical) (Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval))
Official Webpage: www.ssc.nic.in
Educational Qualification: Aspirant wishing to working in above department need to apply for SSC Recruitment 2016 but before this fulfills academic norms. Minimum Diploma / Degree in respective discipline / branch completed from recognized university / institute.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 1st August 2016
- Upper age limit: years for Post 1 to 4, 27 for 5 to 8 and 30 for remaining posts.
- Relaxation: Upper age +5 years for SC/ST, +3 years for OBC-NCL and Ex-servicemen
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission has developed online system to take online application. To avoid any bandwith problem many servers will use by authority to take SSC JE online application form. Read following registration tips to apply online successfully:
Part I Registration Process
- First keep ready your engineering degree , diploma and other necessary documents
- First open browser and access www.ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in
- Now search for “JE Exam” notification
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- Register with website and fill Jr. Engineer online form
- Upload documents as per instructions
- Submit Form
Part II Registration Process
- Now deposit fee online or offline
- Login again and update fee information
- Submit form and take printout
Fee Charges: General and OBC candidate need to pay Rs. 100/- fee cum examination charges online or through SBI challan format which will generate by ssc.nic.in website after completing registration part I. SC/ST/EXS are exempted from fee charges.
Selection Process: Authority will issue SSC JE Admit Card 2016 to conduct examination on 3rd, 4th and 5th December 2016.
SSC Recruitment Notification 2016
- Opening Date of SSC JE Online Gateway for Registration: 1st October 2016
- Closing date of PART I: 28th October 2016 extended upto 3rd November 2016
- Closing Date of PART II: 31st October 2016
- Written Test: 3rd December 2016 to 5th December 2016
SSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 web page updated with Junior Engineer examination information. Register with our website (govtjobform) to all Staff Selection Commission notification and employment news information direct into your email inbox.
SSC Admit Card2017 – 8300 MTS Exam
SSC Admit Card download for Exam 2017 2018, Hall Tickets available at commission website, SSC MTS Admit Card, SSC GD Admit Card, SSC CGL Admit Card, SSC Exam Date.
If Not Working Use => LINK 2
|Region name||State||Admit card Availability|
|SSC Northern Region (NR) Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||SSCNR Admit Card Available in March 2017|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER)||West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||SSCER Admit Card Available in March 2017|
|SSC Karnataka Region (KKR)||Karnataka, Kerala||SSCKKR Admit Card Available in March 2017|
|SSC Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||SSCSR Admit Card Available in March 2017|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER)||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||SSCNER Admit Card Available in March 2017|
|SSC Western Region (WR)||Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||SSCWR Admit Card Available in March 2017|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||SSCMPR Admit Card Available in March 2017|
|SSC Central Region (CR)||Uttar Pradesh, Bihar||SSCCR Admit Card Available in March 2017|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR)||Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||SSCNWR Admit Card Available in March 2017|