- 8300 Multi Tasking Staff Govt Jobs for 10th Pass – Deadline 30-Janaury-2017
- 5134 CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination – Deadlines 25-November-2016
- Junior Engineer Examination – Deadline 03-November-2016
SSC Recruitment 2017 – MTS (10th/Matric Pass) Examination
Excellent news for people completed 10th and looking job in government sector. Today Staff Selection Commission updated official recruitment portal i.e. www.ssc.nic.in with new vacancy. According to notification total 8300 jobs approved by government for Multi Tasking Staff. Aspirants looking central government job after matriculation should focus on this advertisement. Apply online at SSC website from 31st December 2016 to 30th January 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: Not mentioned (many thousands)
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff
Total Number of Vacancies: 8300
Exam Name: MTS Exam 2017
Region Wise Vacancy Details
- Central Region (CR): 325
- Eastern Region (CR): 634
- Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR): 666
- Northern Region (NR): 3186
- North Eastern Region (NER): 226
- North Western Region (NWR): 534
- Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR): 536
- Southern Region (SR): 705
- Western Region (WR): 1488
Posting: All India
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who are interested in SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 should have Matriculation / 10th pass certificate.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit for MTS is 18 years and maximum 25 years. Date to calculate minimum and maximum age limit is 1st August 2017.
Fee charges: pay following non refundable fee charges if applicable.
- Women & Reserved category: No fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Selection Process: Authority will issue SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2017 to conduct written test (Paper 1 & Parer 2) which will be followed by interview.
How to Submit Online Application
- First you need to use computer and internet with good speed
- Now reach to the www.ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in website
- Search for respective MTS notification
- Click on MTS online apply link
- Fill online form and submit within deadline
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 31st December 2016
- Closing Date: 30th January 2017
- Paper 1 Exam Dates: 16-April-2017, 30-April-2017, 07-May-2017
- Paper 2 Exam: 17-December-2017
SSC Recruitment 2017 – CHSL (10+2) Examination
Today we have excellent news for 10+2 (higher secondary examination) passed candidates. Staff Selection Commission has notified about mega recruitment drive for 12th passed unemployed candidates of India. Total 5134 (five thousand one hundred thirty four) vacancies approved by SSC out of which 3281 (three thousand two hundred eighty one) jobs open for PA/SA, 1321 (one thousand three hundred twenty one) for LDC, 506 (five hundred six) for DEO and 26 (twenty six) for Court Clerk. Advertisement and online registration form available at www.ssc.nic.in website so use this to register online from 8th October 2016 to
7th November 2016 authority has decided to issue extension notice for CHSL 2016 Examination. Now the last date is 25th November 2016.
Important Information about Last Date Extend
Good news for aspirants who miss the last date. There are many unavoidable reasons so Staff Selection Commission has decided to extend date of application registration. Now the registration gateway will remain open till 25th November 2016. Only online forms will consider by SSC recruitment authority. It is recommend to pay fee charges online mode because it is difficult to pay offline through bank due to Rs. 500 / Rs. 1000/- ban by Government of India.
Upcoming Jobs: According to official communication with recruitment agency we get information that government has given permission to issue notification for CHSL 10+2 examination for the year. The official notification alongwith online form will available soon from 8th October 2016.
Updates: Finally authority updated SSC website www.ssc.nic.in with latest job information. According to this total 5134 vacancies approved for following important position.
SSC Vacancy 2016 Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 5134
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: 3281
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1321
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 506
- Court Clerk: 1900
Posting: All India
Official Web Portal (Webpage): www.ssc.nic.in
Educational Qualification: Lakhs of aspirants ready to participate in SSC Recruitment 2016 so before submit application must ensure 10+2 (HSC) qualification issued by state or central school education board.
Age Limit: Date for calculating minimum and maximum age limit is 1st January 2017
Minimum age condition: 18 years (for all category candidates)
- Maximum age limit: 27 years for general, 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ST.
Fee Charges: SSC officers set fee charges of Rs. 100/- (rupee one hundred only) only for Unreserved and OBC. Other category candidates are exempted fee. Pay through online mode or SBI cash challan form.
Selection Process: Staff Selection Commission will issue admit card / hall ticket to conduct written examination and skill test. After the written examination aspirants will want to know answer key and results, authority decided to release result at www.ssc.nic.in website alongwith answer key. Candidates who successfully cleared the exam will invite for document verification and after all joining letter will issue to candidate. So best of luck for upcoming examination.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2016
- First keep ready Higher Secondary passed documents and other necessary details which required while submission of application form
- Open internet explorer and fill authorized portal www.ssc.nic.in
- Now search for “CHSL 10+2 Advertisement”
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- You will redirect to registration form
- Now register with this portal online
- Login with user ID and password
- Submit and take printout
- Opening Date of Online Gateway at www.ssc.nic.in for Registration: 8th October 2016 (Saturday)
- Closing Date of Online Gateway: 7th November 2016 (Monday) extend upto 25th November 2016
- Date of Computer Based Test (Tier-I): 7th Jan 2017 & 5th Feb 2017
- Date of Tier II (Written Test): 9th April 2017
SSC Advertisement PDF Format