- 42 Head Master Bharti – Deadline 23rd November 2016
- 330 Sub Inspector Bharti- Deadline 6th November 2016
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is a recruitment agency under Government of Rajasthan. The state government has given special authority by law to organize written test / interview and select candidates for government civil service job. Visit authorized web address i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to know about agency, history, important links, candidate information, news and events, upcoming exam, exam dashboard, online application, syllabus and plenty more information. We created this RPSC vacancy web article to proviSude latest job information. The recruitment happens through commission for posts like Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Geophysicist, Senior Scientific Officer, Botanist, Analyst, Fisheries Development Officer and plenty more.
RPSC Recruitment 2016 – 42 Head Master Bharti
Rajasthan Pubic Service Commission updated official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in with latest vacancies. According to new notification total 42 job open for Head Master. Apply online from 28th Oct to 23rd Nov 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 42
Post Name: Head Master
Official Recruitment Portal: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Salary Offered: Rs. 15600/- to 39100/-
Educational Qualification: Aspirants wishing to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2016 2017 should have Second Class in Shastri or an equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium or other as mentioned in bharti notification.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 1st Jan 2017
- Lower age condition: 21 years
- Upper age limit: 35 years and 40 years for reserved category
Fee Charges: There is mandatory fee charges to participate in RPSC Bharti 2016 2017 so must pay through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- General& BC: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
- BC / Special BC (Non Creamy): Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Opening Date of Online Gateway for RPSC Bharti (www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in): 28th October 2016
- Closing Date : 23rd November 2016
- Last date to pay fee charges through e-Mitra: 21st November 2016
Bharti Advertisement PDF Format
Online Apply Here
RPSC Recruitment 2016 – :Sub Inspector Bharti notification
Good news came from the Rajasthan for aspirant completed graduation and seeking government sector job. Government of Rajasthan has notified about new bharti pariksha for Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander for the year 2016 – 2017. According to RPSC Recruitment 2016 notification total 330 vacancies open for SI and Platoon Commander. This was much awaited notification by thousands of graduate and now they can utilize this. Use online system through www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and register your name and other details for SI competitive examination for the year 2016-17. Officers will activate online system on 7th October 2016 and after 30 days on 6th November 2016 registration process will complete. After deadlines no one allow to fill RPSC Jobs 2016-2017 online form. All the posts are permanent and aspirant will get salary as per state government rules.
RPSC Recruitment 2016
Upcoming Job: Government of Rajasthan has given green signal to recruit Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander in Rajasthan Police. Responsibility regarding release advertisement and make selection of candidates is given to Rajasthan PSC. Advertisement will publish in first or second week of October 2016.
Updates: Finally Rajasthan PSC updated authorized web portal i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in with latest vacancies. According to RPSC Recruitment 2016-17 total 330 vacancies approved out of which 265 vacancies open for Sub Inspector and 114 for Platoon Commander in Rajasthan Police. Online registration window open on 7th October 2016 and after one month on 6th November 2016 it will complete.
RPSC Vacancy 2016 Details
Total Vacancies: 330
Post Name: Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander Examination 2016
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Sub Inspector (AP): 147
- Sub Inspector (IB): 65
- Platoon Commander: 114
- Sub Inspector (MBC): 04
Recruitment website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Eligibility Details: Aspirant wishing to participate in competitive test should hold Graduation / Bachelor Degree in any stream.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cut off age is 1st January 2017
- Lower age condition: 20 years
- Upper age limit: 25 years for unreserved and 30 for reserved category.
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2016
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has started online application system to take applicant form online mode. So all aspirants should use online web platform to claim for above posts.
Procedure to Apply Online
- First open web browser and fill commission address: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now search for latest notification
- Download advertisement “330 Sub Inspector Exam”
- Read this PDF file carefully
- After satisfied click on “Apply” link
- Register with website and complete application form
- Submit form and take hard copy
Fee Charges: It is non refundable and mandatory to participate in recruitment process.
- General & BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC : Rs.350/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- All Physical Handicapped & SC/ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
Selection Process: Authority will issue RPSC Admit Card / Hall Ticket to conduct written test for Sub Inspector / Platoon Commander.
RPSC Notification PDF Format
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 7th October 2016
- Closing Date: 6th November 2016
- Fee charges e-Mitra: 4th November 2016
Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 web page updated with latest vacancies. Register with govtjobform.in to get upcoming Rajasthan Government recruitment and employment news direct into your email inbox.