- 745 Junior Engineer, Station Controller, Train Operator, Maintainer, & Various- Deadline 28-January 2016
- 3431 Customer Relations Assistant, Maintainer, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer etc. Deadline 15-October-2016
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is very popular rail service after Indian Railway. DMRC is the only metro and fastest rail service in in Delhi. It started rail service on 2002 and it will completed 13 years on 24th December 2016. Visit www.delhimetrorail.com to about organization, projects, route map, policy, helpline, career, latest news, job notification and plenty more. We created this Delhi Metro Recruitment web article to provide latest and upcoming vacancy information alongwith application procedure. The recruitment happens in DMRC for posts like Assistant Manager, Customer Relation Assistant, Electrician, Junior Engineer, Station Controller, Stenographer, Customer Relation Assistant, Additional General Manager and plenty more. This page created to publish latest Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 – 2017 updates.
DMRC Recruitment 2016 – 745 Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Train Operator etc.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has updated official web portal i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com with latest vacancies. According to DMRC job advertisement total 745 (seven hundred forty five) new vacancies approved out of which 160 (one hundred sixty) vacancies open for JE, 194 (one hundred ninety four) for Station Controller and 311 (three hundred eleven) for Maintainer position. Apply for these current opening in Delhi Metro online mode from 5th November 2016 to
15th December 2016 now date to submit online application for respective post extended upto 28th Janaury 2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 160
- Junior Engineer: 160
- Station Controller / Train Operator: 194
- Maintainer: 311
Authorized Web Address: www.delhimetrorail.com
Aspirants who decided to claim for DMRC Station Controller/ Train Operator Recruitment 2016 2017 should have Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or Bachelor of Science (Honours) in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or Bachelor of Science (Physics/Chemistry)
Those interested in Junior Engineer Bharti project should have Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/
Maintainer: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 1st July 2016
- Lower age : 18 years for all post and category
- Upper age limit: 25 years for Maintainer and 28 years for other remaining posts
Fee Charges: It is mandatory to pay fee charges through SBI prescribed challan at State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/-
- Others: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2017
- First keep ready Diploma / Degree and other details mentioned in Delhi Metro Notification
- Now use any web browser and access to official site of Delhi Metro i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com
- You are on homepage, search for “745 vacancy circular”
- Satisfied candidates may click on “Apply” link
- Fill online form and submit
- Take hard copy
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 5th November 2016
- Closing Date: 28th January 2017
- Last date to pay fee through challan at bank: 7th November 2016 to 31st January 2017
DMRC Recruitment 2016 2017 – 3431 Customer Relations Assistant, Maintainer, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Junior Engineer etc.
Upcoming Jobs: We have confirmed news that Government has approved DMRC recruitment drive for the year 2016 – 2017 in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited. According to latest information total 3431 vacancies approved for various position. We are waiting for Delhi Metro Notification 2016 – 2017 to update following space.
Updates 16th September 2016: Finally recruitment committee of DMRC updated their website’s (www.delhimetrorail.com) career section with latest recruitment. According to notification total 3431 vacancies approved by government out of which 1393 vacancies open for Maintainer, 1100 Customer Relations Assistant, 205 Junior Engineer and remaining for plenty more position. Application procedure already starts from 16th September 2016 so all aspiring people can register before 16th October 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 3431
- Assistant Manager/Electrical : 14 Posts
- Assistant Manager/S&T : 07 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Civil : 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Operations : 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager/HR : 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Finance : 10 Posts
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) : 662 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant : 1100 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical : 48 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics : 81 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Mechanical : 10 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Civil : 66 Posts
- Account Assistant : 24 Posts
- Maintainer : 1393 Posts
Official Portal: www.delhimetrorail.com
Candidates who wishing to apply for DMRC Station Controller/ Train Operator Recruitment should have 3 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or Bachelor of Science in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths)
Those decided to apply for Delhi Metro Customer Relations Assistant Jobs should be graduate from recognized university, and minimum 6 weeks computer application certificate.
Aspirants decided interested in DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 should have Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade.
Age Limit: Date for calculating minimum and maximum age limit is 1st September 2016
- Lower age: 18 years
- Upper age: 28 years for General, 31 years for O.B.C., 33 years for S.C/S.T and 38 years for PWD.
- Unreserved and Other Backward : Rs. 400-
- Other reserved category: Rs. 150/-
Fee need to pay through State Bank of India Challan form.
Selection Process for DMRC Recruitment 2016: Authorities will release online Delhi Metro Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 for Written Test and DMRC Call Letter for GD and personal interview. Results will be available at www.delhimetrorail.com website.
How to Apply: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has started online application process at official website. So use following apply link to claim for above position before deadlines.
Procedure to Apply
- First use internet with very good speed
- Now launch web browser application and fill authorized address of DMRC i.e www.delhimetrorail.com
- Now navigate homepage for “Career” link
- Search for 3431 employment notice
- Read vacancy circular and each important points carefully
- After agree with terms & condition proceed for “Apply Online” process
- Click on “Application” link and fill all mandatory details correctly
- After recheck all fields submit form
- Take Printout
DMRC Recruitment Notification 2016 (PDF Format)
- Online Date of Online Gateway to fill DMRC Online Application: 16th September 2016
- Closing Date: 15th October 2016
DMRC Recruitment 2016 – Addl. General Manager
Upcoming Jobs: Government of Delhi notified about upcoming vacancies in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation in 2016 – 2017. According to latest reports DMRC decided to release advertisement in second week of September for recruitment of Additional General Manager. We are waiting for DMRC Notification to update following spaces.
Updates: Finally authorities released DMRC Recruitment 2016 notification at their official website. Candidate completed Bachelor Degree in engineering may pay attention to this government opportunity and apply before deadline.
Total Number of Vacancies: 01
Post Name: Additional General Manager
Official Webpage (Website): www.delhimetrorail.com
Educational Qualification: Those interested in DMRC AGM Vacancies should have Bachelor Degree of Engineering with 60% marks: However preference will given to higher qualified like Master Degree.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 45 years
Selection: Authorities will issue DMRC AGM Call Letter 2016 to shortlisted candidates for interview, group discussion and medical examination
- Closing date of application window (Offline): 30th September 2016
DMRC Recruitment 2016 – 114 Assistant Manager / Junior Engineer
Want to get jobs in Delhi Metro Rail? This can only happen if all the related job information received in time. Therefore we (www.govtjobform) has decided to provide important government job alert (which including DMRC latest jobs). For information about new job, read the post carefully.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited every year make appointment of qualified candidates for various important posts. The company has just published a new notification of 114 Posts for Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer. We took the name of two positions, but in fact application has invited for a total of 8 new posts. We will show the complete vacancy details in following paragraph. Applications for this DMRC Recruitment project send only online through www.delhimetrorail.com and remember the 27-06-2016 is the last date for all regular and contract basis posts.
DMRC Notification 2016
Candidate interested in Railway Recruitment and also in Metro Railway Recruitment 2017 may apply for following vacancies if eligible.
Here candidate will get to know about latest job in DMRC
Name of Employer: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Total No of Posts: 114
Name of Post:
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 27
- Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecom): 15
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 54
To find out all the posts alongwith number of vacancies, read published advertisement.
Duty Area: Delhi
Job Category: Railway Job
Official Portal (Web Address): www.delhimetrorail.com.
Application procedure: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Metro Recruitment
Assistant Manager (Electrical, Signal & Telecom): B.E./B.Tech(Electrical/Signal & Telecom) and the post important qualify in GATE exam and having original scorecard.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): This is for diploma candidates, but the condition of the diploma should be in disciplines like: Electrical Engineering/Electronics.
Important date: Please remember this crucial date:
- Last date for submission of application form: 27.06.2016
DMRC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- The official website of the metro railway is authorized to take applications
- Reach to the original address: www.delhimetrorail.com
- First confirm the employment notice released by department
- Now move ahead for online registration
- Fill personal, professional details column wise
- Don’t enter different / wrong details in form
- After filling the DMRC online application 2016 please recheck all details
- Finally submit the form, system will generate same form with information filled by you alongwith registration ID
- Registration ID means you application successfully submit online.
DMRC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 page updated with latest vacancies. Register with govtjobform.in website to get all Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment News, Railway Jobs and other government job alert direct into your email Id.