- 54 Junior Software Engineer & Junior Network Engineer – 08-February-2017
- 20 Assistant Software Engineer – 07-December-2017
CRIS Recruitment 2017: Centre for Railway Information System also known as relave soochana pranaalee kendr. It is a government agency belongs to IT services & consulting industry. It was founded in 1986 and recently completed 30 years. Visit homepage of agency i.e. www.cris.org.in to know about organization, projects, career, important events, recruitment, services, press coverage and more information. We created this CRIS recruitment page to provide latest job information.
CRIS Recruitment 2017 54 Junior Software Engineer & Jr. Network Engineer
Centre for Railway Information System has decided to make appointment so new advertisement published at official website i.e. www.cris.org. Total 54 jobs open this year out of which 40 (forty) vacancy open for Junior Software Engineer and 14 (fourteen) for Junior Network Engineer. Aspirant holding B.Sc / Diploma in field mentioned under eligibility criteria can utilize this central government opportunity. Apply for respective posts online from 9th January 2017 (Monday) from 8th February 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 54
- Junior Software Engineer: 40
- Junior Network Engineer: 14
Salary Offered: Rs. 35400/- (Rupee thirty five thousand four hundred only)
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in CRIS Engineer Recruitment 2017 project should have Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Computer Science / Bachelor of Computer Application or 2 year diploma in relevant stream.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cut off age is 2nd December 2016
Fee charges: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How to Apply: Aspirant who fulfills age, qualification and other eligibility norms can register for Junior Software Engineer and Network Engineer vacancy online through www.cris.org.in website only from 9th January to 8th February 2017.
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 9th January 2017
- Closing Date: 8th February 2017
CRIS Recruitment 2016 2017 20 Assistant Software Engineer
Engineer job opening in November 2016. Aspirants who completed B.E / B.Tech can get central government job with attractive salary per month. Government of India notified about Asst. Software Engineer vacancy in Centre for Railway Information System through recruitment drive 2016 2017. According to CRIS Recruitment 2016 2017 notification total 20 vacancies approved by authority for Assistant Software Engineer and posting could be anywhere in the country. If aspirants fulfills all eligibility norms and agree to work under CRIS recruitment conditions must utilize this opportunity. Authority created online script at www.cris.org.in, which will use by employer to take applicant details and candidates can use to submit online job application without any error. Use CRIS Jobs 2017 registration form and fill details online from 2nd November 2016 to 2nd December 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 20 vacancies
Post Name: Assistant Software Engineer
Salary Offered: Rs. 44900/- (Rupee forty four thousand nine hundred only)
Posting: All India
Official Web Portal (Website): www.cris.org.in
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who decided to participate in CRIS Recruitment project should hold degree such as Bachelor of Engineering / Technology in Computer Science & Engineering or IT or Master of Computer Application or Bachelor of Science (Computer Science – 4 year course). For more clarification regarding educational qualification download CRIS job advertisement available in PDF format end of the post.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 2nd December 2016
- Lower age condition: 22 years
- Upper age limit: 27 years
How to Apply for CRIS Recruitment 2017
- First keep ready your engineering degree or equivalent qualified documents alongwith other details as mention in instruction of authority
- Now open web browser application
- Fill authorized address cris.org.in
- Now go to career web page and search for “Assistant Software Engineer Bharti notification”
- Those ensured eligibility norms may click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill details in all mandatory columns correctly
- Take CRIS application printout
Fee Charges: Pay fee charges if applicable for your category. Details given below:
- SC/ST/PWD: No fee charges applicable
- Others: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
Selection Process: Authority will use GATE 2016 marks to make merit list and final selection.
- Opening Date of Asst. System Engineer Online Gateway at cris.org.in: 2nd November 2016
- Closing Date: 2nd December 2016
- Due date to make payment of fee charges at State Bank of India (SBI): 7th December 2016
Centre for Railway Information System – CRIS Recruitment 2017 web page updated with latest vacancies. Register with govtjobform.in website to get all government job alerts direct into your email inbox.